Makes 24 cupcakes
2 1/2 cups cake flour (or all purpose flour if that's all you got)
2 cups sugar
3/4 cup vegetable oil
2 1/4 teaspoons baking powder
1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
1/2 a teaspoon of fine salt
4 large eggs
1 cup milk (preferably whole milk)
- Preheat oven to 350F
- Mix the flour,sugar,vegetable oil, baking powder,vanilla, and salt until ingredients are blended together well aprox. 1 minute
- With the mixer running add one egg at a time
- After all eggs are added continue to mix for 1 minute
- With the motor running add the milk 1/2 cup at a time and then continue to mix for another minute until mixture is smooth.
- Divide batter evenly between cupcake holes.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes.
- Let cupcakes cool for 15 minutes.
CONGRADULATIONS YOU HAVE MASTERED THE ART OF CUPCAKES
recipe by: Buddy Valastro in the book Baking with the cake boss available at costco